Because who are we kidding — it's all about the dress.
I know I'm supposed to say my favorite part of a wedding is when the groom turns around and sees his bride walking down the aisle for the first time. But, if I said that, I'd be lying — my favorite part is the dress. As your bridal stylist, my job is to help you find a wedding dress that you love almost as much as your fiancé. Here's how:
- Meet for an initial consult where we'll discuss your bridal vision, personal style and your wedding design.
- Present you with a fashion inspiration board including dresses, accessories and shoes that fit both your vision and the best silhouette for your body.
- Book and accompany you to all your bridal appointments, where I'll make sure you say yes to the dress of your dreams — not someone else's.
- Shop for the finishing touches from head-to-toe.
- Accompany you to all your bridal fittings to ensure the dress is the picture of perfection.
- Be on hand day of to help dress and style your look, manage any fashion emergencies, and help bustle the train so you can dance the night away!
Additional services available à la carte including personal shopping and styling for your bridesmaids, Mom and every event leading up to the big day and beyond (who has time to pack for their honeymoon?!).
Looking for the perfect dress for your upcoming editorial or styled shoot? That's where I come in. In the three years I was at Style Me Pretty, I fostered relationships with the top designers and boutiques in the industry. I'll work with you to translate your vision into fashion, creating a fashion mood board for the shoot and working directly with the designers and boutiques to call in the gowns and accessories. I will be on-hand for the day of the shoot to prepare all the fashion and accessories, dress and style the model, manage any fashion emergencies and make sure everything is returned in pristine condition. Head to my Portfolio to see some of my editorial work with photographers KT Merry, Sally Pinera and Laura Gordon.